Thank you for participating in our Year-End Festive Special Draw.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LUCKY WINNERS!
To find our more about NTUC membership:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. All successful membership application received between 11 November to 12 December 2020, 2359Hrs will be auto qualified for the Year End Festive Special Draw.
3. The Year End Festive Special Draw will be conducted on 21 December 2020 and winners will be notified between 21 – 23 December 2020 by email.
4. Young NTUC reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the participants. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Young NTUC will endeavour to hold the Year End Festive Special Draw on and at the advertised date, time and venue and by the mode (manually or electronically) as advertised, but reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct the Year End Festive Special Draw by another mode in such circumstances as Young NTUC may deem appropriate.
6. Each member cannot win more than once.
7. Winners for the Year End Festive Special Draw will be contacted through the email address that members have indicated in their NTUC membership application form and must satisfy all verification requirements before being declared the winner.
8. Young NTUC’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. Young NTUC’s decision at all stages of the Year End Festive Special Draw is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. NTUC Members shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Young NTUC concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Year End Festive Special Draw, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Year End Festive Special Draw.
9. Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification & audit. All emails which are not acknowledged by 31 December 2020, 2359Hrs will be forfeited.